Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fred the Turkey's Thanksgiving Wishes

Fred the Turkey says "I am thankful for...."


*  Waking up the morning after Thanksgiving NOT surrounded by dressing
*  Hearing my theme song, "A Turkey Named Fred" being played on local radio stations
*  The sound of the food buckets bringing breakfast to me and all my friends on "the line"
*  The trainers at WBS who have made me a "star"
*  The naturalists, interns and volunteers who cater to my every need
*  All you folks out there who support the World Bird Sanctuary and make it possible for me to stay off the dinner table!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have a Royal Palm named Tom .. what a great pet turkey! they are awesome :)
Tom followed us around but H-A-T-E-D baseball caps LOL Tom taught us how to 'read' a turkey .. by the color they displayed and your Fred is happy with whoever is taking his pic :)