Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Ameren Missouri Sponsors Fun In Flight 2014
Ameren Missouri continues sponsorship of World Bird Sanctuary’s “Fun in Flight Summer Series” Environmental Education Programs.
Ameren Missouri has once again committed to investing in environmental education by sponsoring World Bird Sanctuary’s summer public environmental education events in 2014.
2014 "Fun in Flight" Series will educate and delight visitors all summer long.
Ameren's Missouri continued commitment to fostering responsible earth stewardship will allow visitors from throughout Missouri and Illinois to learn to protect the earth’s natural resources. The sponsorship of these programs provides a fun, family-friendly and entertaining outing at no cost to visitors to the Sanctuary.
Mark your calendars for these free 2014 “Fun in Flight” Series events!
· World Eagle Day – March 16th, 2014
· Birds in Concert – every Thursday evening in August
· Amazing Animal Encounters – every Saturday and Sunday between Memorial Day and Labor Day
· International Vulture Awareness Day – September 6th, 2014
· Annual Open House – October 18th and 19th, 2014
Go to www.worldbirdsanctuary.org and check our events calendar for more details!
The World Bird Sanctuary Events listed above are sponsored by Ameren Missouri