Tuesday, October 20, 2009

For A Limited Time Only!

Don't delay--make your reservations now!  Only two more chances to meet the  Creatures of Halloween!


In addition to spooks and goblins, what makes Halloween so ghoulishly creepy?  Come to one of our Creatures of Halloween program to meet some of the creatures of the night.   Your little goblins will have a chance to meet some of these creatures--maybe even touch one if they're brave enough!


Thrill to the silent flight of our "Ghost Owl", meet a real live bat, and other creatures that slither and crawl! Learn about how these creatures benefit humans when they're not making your hair stand on end.

Only two more performances:
October 24 & 30
7:00 p.m.
$9.00 adult/$7.00 child (10% discount for WBS sponsors)

Location:  WBS Nature Center - for directions click HERE

Reservations required:  636-225-4390, Ext. 0

1 comment:

DNLee said...

I'm glad to see this blog is apart of the Nature Blog Network. It's a great blog and WBS is a great organization.

In addition to nature blogging, I am also a St. Louis Events Examiner - I blog about great upcoming events. I am adding this Halloween Program to my Halloween things to do in St. Louis list. I'll be posting it by tomorrow. I hope lots of people come on out.
http://www.examiner.com/x-4081-St-Louis-Events-Examiner